Friday, December 17, 2010

First post ^^

Okay , see this girl up there ? i miss her like hell . Today she's gonna take her N lvl result . Just wish you all the best baby ! :) and ya , about my life ? im gonna move on cause i have to eventhough it hurts :') 

To you : I just wish you all the best in yr life and whatever you do . I hope you're happy with yr lif enow cause if you are , I will be too . So , yeah . Im trying to move on . But just remember , I WONT HATE YOU IN ANYWAYS SO YOU CAN FORGET OF DOING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE ME HATE YOU :) what goes around , comes around . Whatever it is , you will still be in my heart cause you're the best I've ever had , baby :') takecare and goodbye love !